Favorite T-shirt DIY Tutorials


T-shirt
One of the simplest pieces of clothing that can so easily be transformed into a whole different style. We all have t-shirts and lots of them don't we? Summer is the perfect time to spice some plain ones up and get a few new outfits along the way.

Here are some of my favorite t-shirt makeover DIYs if you want to make something really fashionable and cute out of a plain tee :

(Image by LoveMaegan)

Anthropologie Squeezebox Top DIY
(Image by JaynSarah)

(Image by MaybeMatilda)

 (Image by Micheleng)

Ruffle Shirt DIY
 (Image by Tea Rose Home)

 (Image by CreativeSoulSpectrum
(Image by KeepCalmAndDIY)

 (Image by IJustMightExplode)

(Image by TrashToCouture)

I hope you like them and that you will get to upcycle some of your t-shirts with these amazing tutorials. 
Do you have any favorite T-shirt DIYs?
Feel free to share them in the comments, I'd love to discover some new ones!
xoxo

5 comments :

  1. Εισαι σιγουρα μες το μυαλο μου!

    Δεν εξηγειται αλλιως να θελω να κανω ενα DIY με ενα παλιο μου φορεμα, να σου ετοιμαζω ιμειλ αν εχεις καμια ιδεα κ να κανεις τετοιο ποστ!!!

    φιλακια

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I always want to do something to my old T's - now I have all these ideas. I especially love the little knot in the arm sleeve - so simple!
    www.glitzgm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it !

    Nina

    http://countrylifebyn.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic girl!! I follow you :D Would you follow me back? ^^ http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete