Sunglasses Shop Review

I am not one of those people that only wear sunglasses during summer. Sun is still dangerous in winter and nobody likes wrinkles so I love my sunnies all year round. I currently am obsessed with my matte black RayBan New Wayfarers so when Sunglasses Shop offered me a pair to review I was more than happy to do so!

I have been buying my sunnies from Sunglasses Shop a few years now so I already knew everything would go as smooth as ever and decided to base my next DIY on the pair I would receive.
I picked these amazing transparent blue New Wayfarers by RayBan with polarized lenses which will be great to keep the snow glare at bay this winter.
This shape compliments most faces so if the Classic Wayfarer isn't your cup of tea do give this a chance! I got mine in size 52 which should fit most women but if you want an over-sized look go for the 55 ones.
Delivery took two days and the sunglasses came packaged safely and nicely in their original case and box. 
Sunglasses Shop carry the most fabulous brands (have you seen the new MIU MIU Glitter Sunglasses?) and they offer great tips and inspiration like their Sunglasses of the Month section.
Stay tuned for a DIY featuring these Rayban New Wayfarers :)
xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I really love the classic Wayfarer version since it suits most face shapes. I got mine last year and cant get out of the house without them :)
    Great review Dina, cant wait for the DIY!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete